New Zymatic coming this Monday

Vent, Rant, Chat or just talk about whatever is on your mind! Keep it civil though!

Moderators: BlackDuck, Beer-lord, LouieMacGoo, philm00x, gwcr

Banjo-guy
Braumeister
Braumeister

New Zymatic coming this Monday

Post by Banjo-guy »

I got an email from Pico Brew that they are bringing out an upgraded version of the Zymatic on Monday 2/12. This new version will brew up to 10 gallons and will used in restaurants and in homes.

They are offering rebates to all current Zymatic owners of 600.00. They are also offering to give an additional 250.00 off if Z owners refer people to their site by following a link that has my code in it.
I’m hoping to get 10 people to help me out by following the link I pasted. You are not agreeing to buy a Zymatic (but they hope you will.) I think you will receive advertising emails from them.

If you decide to do this I thank you so much. If you don’t I certainly understand.
This an expensive machine and former Z users won’t actually know what the price of the new machine is until Monday. I would love to upgrade and save money at the same time. This offer is closed on Monday.

http://z.picobrew.com?kid=KYSX6

Ps. If this an inappropriate post I would like a moderator to let me know and I’ll remove it.
John Sand
Brew Guru
Brew Guru

Re: New Zymatic coming this Monday

Post by John Sand »

Banjo, I'll follow the link. I know when you get your new system, you'll post reviews., maybe even pictures we can drool over.
Making beer and stew for the Zombie Apocalypse.
Never mind, there it is.
Banjo-guy
Braumeister
Braumeister

Post by Banjo-guy »

Thanks John.
I would like to buy the new system but I have absolutely no idea what the price is as of Thursday.
Thanks again for following the link. I will post pictures and all tall tales about my brews!
berryman
Brew Guru
Brew Guru

Post by berryman »

Banjo-guy wrote: They are offering rebates to all current Zymatic owners of 600.00. They are also offering to give an additional 250.00 off if Z owners refer people to their site by following a link that has my code in it.
I’m hoping to get 10 people to help me out by following the link I pasted. You are not agreeing to buy a Zymatic (but they hope you will.) I think you will receive advertising emails from them.
I did it. Used my secondary E-mail Address. Not that I would most likely want to buy one, but I like reading about all home brewing items anyways.
Banjo-guy wrote: If you decide to do this I thank you so much.
No problem, hope it helps
Happy Hound Brewery

“I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work.”
― Thomas A. Edison
Banjo-guy
Braumeister
Braumeister

Post by Banjo-guy »

berryman wrote:
Banjo-guy wrote: They are offering rebates to all current Zymatic owners of 600.00. They are also offering to give an additional 250.00 off if Z owners refer people to their site by following a link that has my code in it.
I did it. Used my secondary E-mail Address. Not that I would most likely want to buy one, but I like reading about all home brewing items anyways.
Banjo-guy wrote: If you decide to do this I thank you so much.
No problem, hope it helps
Thanks ! I really appreciate it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Inkleg
Brew Guru
Brew Guru

Post by Inkleg »

Followed the link and hope I helped. Enjoy the new Z!
Naked Cat Brewery On Tap
Yazoo Sue Smoked Porter
Octoberfest
Le Petite Saison
Czech Pale Lager
A Toast to Big Fuzzy Russian Imperial Stout at 10%
Belgian Blond
Flower Power IPA
4 Kilts Clueless Belgian Strong
One Wort Two Yeast with Wyeast 2206
One Wort Two Yeast with WLP940
Shipwreck Saison
Banjo-guy
Braumeister
Braumeister

Post by Banjo-guy »

Inkleg wrote:Followed the link and hope I helped. Enjoy the new Z!
Thank you! I’m getting close to the magic number of 10. I think I’m up to 6. If I hit 10 I get an additional 250.00 of the price in addition to the refund of 600.00 on the original Z.
BlackDuck

Post by BlackDuck »

I'll play along too, I'll be number 7, that's a lucky number right?? It will be interesting to see what they are up to.
ANTLER BREWING
Drinking
#93 - Gerst Amber Ale
Conditioning and Carbing

Fermenting

On Deck
Banjo-guy
Braumeister
Braumeister

Post by Banjo-guy »

BlackDuck wrote:I'll play along too, I'll be number 7, that's a lucky number right?? It will be interesting to see what they are up to.
Thanks Black Duck! The Borg is great. Thanks everyone.
bpgreen
Uber Brewer
Uber Brewer

Post by bpgreen »

I clicked the link earlier, but realized you only got the discount if I gave my email address, so I think you're up to 8.
Banjo-guy
Braumeister
Braumeister

Post by Banjo-guy »

bpgreen wrote:I clicked the link earlier, but realized you only got the discount if I gave my email address, so I think you're up to 8.
Thank you! I just checked and I hit 10 people. Now I just have to see what they are going to charge for the new Z and what positive changes they have made to the Zymatic.

Thanks to everyone who signed up. I don’t think PicoBrew will be obnoxious with spam.
I’ll post when I have the final details and let you all know if I signed on the dotted line.
Banjo-guy
Braumeister
Braumeister

Post by Banjo-guy »

I’m he debut of the new Zymatic is actually Tuesday.
bpgreen
Uber Brewer
Uber Brewer

Post by bpgreen »

Banjo-guy wrote:
bpgreen wrote:I clicked the link earlier, but realized you only got the discount if I gave my email address, so I think you're up to 8.
Thank you! I just checked and I hit 10 people. Now I just have to see what they are going to charge for the new Z and what positive changes they have made to the Zymatic.

Thanks to everyone who signed up. I don’t think PicoBrew will be obnoxious with spam.
I’ll post when I have the final details and let you all know if I signed on the dotted line.
So since you've hit 10, if somebody else wants this, they should post their link.
bpgreen
Uber Brewer
Uber Brewer

Post by bpgreen »

Banjo-guy wrote:I’m he debut of the new Zymatic is actually Tuesday.
huh?
Banjo-guy
Braumeister
Braumeister

Post by Banjo-guy »

bpgreen wrote:
Banjo-guy wrote:

So since you've hit 10, if somebody else wants this, they should post their link.
That’s a good point. It would be crazy not to take advantage of this if you want to buy a Zymatic.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk