The Beer Jesus is on video

Vent, Rant, Chat or just talk about whatever is on your mind! Keep it civil though!

Moderators: BlackDuck, Beer-lord, LouieMacGoo, philm00x, gwcr

Beer-lord

The Beer Jesus is on video

Post by Beer-lord »

https://www.amazon.com/Beer-Jesus-Ameri ... -286595185
Risking millions on a dream to become the first American craft brewer to build, own and operate a brewery in Europe, Greg Koch, co-founder of America's popular Stone Brewing, may be making the biggest mistake of his career. Cheekily nicknamed the "Beer Jesus" by a Berlin tabloid, Greg goes against the odds to follow his passion for creating a better alternative to cheap industrial beer.
Willing to risk millions on a vision to bring his beer to Europe, Greg Koch (Stone Brewing) may be making the biggest mistake of his life. As one of the most successful independent craft brewers in the US, he has spent years working on an ambitious project to be the first American craft-brewery to build, own, and operate a craft brewery in Europe. Yet can he make it happen in a sleepy corner of Berlin, Germany, in a country infamous for its traditional beer culture, amid drinkers used to Oktoberfests and cheap supermarket Pilsners?
I was a fan-boy, still am to some extent but c'mon? Seems over the top to me but I'm going to find 90 minutes over the Thanksgiving/Football weekend to watch it anyway. Just for old time's sake.
PABs Brewing
Planning
Brew good beer and live a hoppy life
Fermenting

Drinking
Disfucted
Smelly Hops
(split batch) A Many Stringed Bow
Up Next
Men In Black