Bo

Take a minute to introduce yourself to the Borg and tell us what's brewing. You can ask questions here too!

Moderators: BlackDuck, Beer-lord, LouieMacGoo, philm00x, gwcr

Banjo-guy
Braumeister
Braumeister

Bo

Post by Banjo-guy »

Hi everyone It's nice to see some of the old names from the borg. It's been a few years since I've been here.
I had to give up brewing and drinking beer because of a gout diagnosis. I can't drink let alone brew beer. Every once in a while I'll have a beer but it's few and far between.
I've been spending my time baby sitting our 2 year old grandchild, playing and teaching guitar.
My biggest creative outlet is making 2 telecaster guitars from scratch. It's been a great substitute for brewing.

I have a ton of really nice brewing equipment that I need to clear out of my garage. I have kegs, tilt hygrometer, Mash and Boil system, and a full two tap system. There's much more. I need to go through it all to inventory what I have. I'd like to sell things.. hopefully locally. I'm in western Long Island.
I'll put things up for sale on this site. I don't know what to ask for things but it will be heavily discounted.
I wish that I could still brew but my days of making beer are over.
bpgreen
Uber Brewer
Uber Brewer

Re: Bo

Post by bpgreen »

Welcome back. I'm on a bit of a brewing (and drinking) hiatus, myself. I was riding my bicycle and a truck hit me, so I'm limited in how much I can lift. And with all the medicine I have to take, I can't drink for a while. I think I'll be able to get back to it eventually, but it's likely to be awhile. I'm not ready to sell my stuff yet, nor am I in the market to buy.

Good luck in selling what you've got, and good luck in your next adventures, whatever they may be.
berryman
Brew Guru
Brew Guru

Re: Bo

Post by berryman »

Hello Banjo-guy good to hear from you. I also have cut back on my beer consumption. but still drink a lot more then a person my age should.
Happy Hound Brewery

“I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work.”
― Thomas A. Edison