A great beer Day Today!

Vent, Rant, Chat or just talk about whatever is on your mind! Keep it civil though!

Moderators: BlackDuck, Beer-lord, LouieMacGoo, philm00x, gwcr

berryman
Brew Guru
Brew Guru

A great beer Day Today!

Post by berryman »

Well not the whole day because I had to work this morning, but I get done early being on winter shifts. I went beer shopping, I bought 2 - 6 pack mixers, I love stores that you can do that in but I think I spend more time looking and reading labels then my wife does when she shops and I'm a in - get what you want - and go type shopper (except for craft beer).
Then I found and stopped in at a new LHBS, A friend that makes wine told me about it a little while ago but I hadn't had a chance to go there. It's a nice store and the owner is very nice and enthusiastic on making beer, he has a real good inventory and has a home brew club which he invited me to come to. I bought a 5 gal Better Bottle and a Auto-Siphon there and I will go back again soon. https://www.facebook.com/pages/Grains-G ... 4317312378 His extract kit prices were a little higher then what I pay mail order but no shipping, but NYS sales tax, but is local.
I came home and Placed an order to Midwest for 6 - 5 gal. kits, that will keep me busy when it's snowing and blowing out side and I'll fill all my fermenters. I have a new 6.5 Big Mouth Bubbler on it's way.
Now I'm drinking some of the beers I bought.
:clink:Yes A great beer Day Today! :clink:
Happy Hound Brewery

“I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work.”
― Thomas A. Edison