Beer trade-Ghost in the Machine for Heady Topper

Buy, Sell or trade all your home brew goodies here!

NOTICE: BUY, SELL AND TRADE AT YOUR OWN RISK! THE SITE MANAGEMENT AND OWNER ASSUME NO LIABILITY FOR LOSS OCCURING FROM TRANSACTIONS MADE IN THESE FORUMS

Moderators: BlackDuck, Beer-lord, LouieMacGoo, philm00x, gwcr

Beer-lord

Beer trade-Ghost in the Machine for Heady Topper

Post by Beer-lord »

I have some 750ml bottles of Parish Brewing's DIPA Ghost in the Machine (read the reviews)
http://www.beeradvocate.com/beer/profile/24822/113403/
http://www.thebeerbuddha.com/2014/03/be ... st-in.html
http://drinkallthebeers.com/2014/02/gho ... h-brewing/
http://www.certifiedbeerjudge.com/2014/ ... chine.html
These are fresh from the latest (and first) batch and more won't be made until later this year or early 2015.
I paid $12.99 for each 750 ml bottle and would like the equivalent of Heady Topper which I hear so much about and since I don't see a trip to Vermont in my future, I'm out.
So, any takers?
PABs Brewing
Planning
Brew good beer and live a hoppy life
Fermenting

Drinking
Disfucted
Smelly Hops
(split batch) A Many Stringed Bow
Up Next
Men In Black
wollffy
Brew Fool
Brew Fool

Re: Beer trade-Ghost in the Machine for Heady Topper

Post by wollffy »

Wish I could get either one out here
mtsoxfan
Uber Brewer
Uber Brewer

Post by mtsoxfan »

Heady Topper is very hard to come by. They list on their website where and what time it will be delivered, and lines form. We went snomobling a couple weeks back, and traveled home via Vermont... every store says the same thing... good luck... I have friends who are trying to make it happen for me. I'll keep you in mind...
Kealia
Brew Guru
Brew Guru

Post by Kealia »

Have you reached out to Beerlabelman? I know in the past he seemed to be willing to trade for some HT that he had. I'm not sure if that was a one-time thing or if he gets it regularly, though.
Beer-lord

Post by Beer-lord »

Yes, awhile back but I can't remember why he couldn't get them or didn't have them.
Thankfully, banjo-guy and I made a deal and we each shipped some beer to each other.
He's getting the 750ml bottle of Ghost and a bottle of my Ace of Spades (I know you wanted that one Ron) and I'm getting a Header Topper, Blue Point Hoptical Illusion and one of his homebrew. I'm stoked and will post my opinion when I get them down the hatch.

I think they did something last year where they were able to brew more beer and I think they have plans in the works to distribute to close by states. You'd think if you're only brewing 1 beer, you could make enough to ship outside Vermont. C'mon, Vermont on has 630,000 people. Do they all drink only HT?
PABs Brewing
Planning
Fermenting

Drinking
Disfucted
Smelly Hops
Up Next
Men In Black
Beerlabelman
Brew Fool
Brew Fool

Post by Beerlabelman »

I had a HT a couple of weeks ago, but haven't been able to get any quantity. I did have one of there specials called "Focal Banger" and man it was fresh & delicious.
HT has to be fresh to get the real effect. It's OK as it ages, but when it's fresh it's one of the best! Capt. Lawrence just released their Triple IPA called "Seeking Alpha" in 4 packs & it's really good. Not a HT but still a great brew. Check it out if you can get one. :barman:
Beer-lord

Post by Beer-lord »

A bit thanks to banjo-guy for making a trade with me. I just got the shipment and will have to cross another beer off the beer-bucket list.

Since I'm brewing this Sunday, I'll drink it while brewing 'Hop Juice'. Can't wait and I'm extremely grateful to banjo-guy for going out of his way on this trade to make it happen and make it happen fast!
PABs Brewing
Planning
Fermenting

Drinking
Disfucted
Smelly Hops
Up Next
Men In Black