The No Post Post

Vent, Rant, Chat or just talk about whatever is on your mind! Keep it civil though!

Moderators: BlackDuck, Beer-lord, LouieMacGoo, philm00x, gwcr

Tabasco
Fully Fermented
Fully Fermented

Re: The No Post Post

Post by Tabasco »

truckndad wrote:I did something today that I hadn't done in five years. My accident was on July 13, 2009. After all the kings horses and all the kings men finally got ole Humpty Dumpty here put back together again, I decided today that I would grab the golf clubs and go to the driving range. My leg doesn't quite work the way it used to, and there are a whole lot of kinks to work out, but dammit, I did it. I can't put into words just how good it felt to do that. I'm making it a point to get out on the course this year and do a full 18 at least a few times. :banana: :banana:

I've got a permanent grin on my face right now.
Exxxxcccellllllennnnnnttttttttttttttttt!!!!!!!!!!!!
Brewbirds
Brew Guru
Brew Guru

Post by Brewbirds »

truckndad wrote:I did something today that I hadn't done in five years. My accident was on July 13, 2009. After all the kings horses and all the kings men finally got ole Humpty Dumpty here put back together again, I decided today that I would grab the golf clubs and go to the driving range. My leg doesn't quite work the way it used to, and there are a whole lot of kinks to work out, but dammit, I did it. I can't put into words just how good it felt to do that. I'm making it a point to get out on the course this year and do a full 18 at least a few times. :banana: :banana:

I've got a permanent grin on my face right now.
AWESOME :banana: :banana: :banana:

This belongs in the I deserve a home brew thread but you might even want to go for a splash or two of the bubbly. :party:
Sibling Brewers
berryman
Brew Guru
Brew Guru

Post by berryman »

Was going to bottle an Irish Red today but found that SWMBO's Beagle chewed my air hose for my new bottle capper. I think that little dog just likes to pi$$ me off for the fun of it.
Happy Hound Brewery

“I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work.”
― Thomas A. Edison
mtsoxfan
Uber Brewer
Uber Brewer

Post by mtsoxfan »

be happy it wasn't hydraulic... :lol:

a little hot sauce will cure that too
T8rSalad
Fully Fermented
Fully Fermented

Post by T8rSalad »

Not sure if this has ever been posted but interesting nonetheless, true or not

http://www.ba-bamail.com/Content.aspx?e ... zmM_fldVkE
L8r T8r

Fermenting: Quiet Kreek Kolsch Deaux, First Pitch Pilsner Ale Trois

Conditioning: Nut Brown Vienna Lager Ale, PilotHouse Pilsner, Johnny Silk's ESB 4th gen, Blue Moon Clone Trois, Fallen Friar Deaux, Arizona Country Canadian Draft Deaux

Drinking & Sharing: Rose's Rambling Red, Blue Moon Deaux, Ruck & Maul Red, American Devil Indian Pale Ale, Quiet Creek Kolsch, Northwest Pale Ale, Golden Czech Pils, Beach Babe Blonde, Grand Bohemian Czech Pils Trois, Diablo IPA+, Columbus Cascading Amber Ale, High Country Gold Lager Ale,
mtsoxfan
Uber Brewer
Uber Brewer

Post by mtsoxfan »

t8r... never saw that one before. great post. now I know why beer babes on labels always have bodacious boobs... :laugh
T8rSalad
Fully Fermented
Fully Fermented

Post by T8rSalad »

mtsoxfan wrote:t8r... never saw that one before. great post. now I know why beer babes on labels always have bodacious boobs... :laugh
whats bodacious mean??? :muahaha: :muahaha: :muahaha:
L8r T8r

Conditioning: Nut Brown Vienna Lager Ale, PilotHouse Pilsner, Johnny Silk's ESB 4th gen, Blue Moon Clone Trois, Fallen Friar Deaux, Arizona Country Canadian Draft Deaux

Drinking & Sharing: Rose's Rambling Red, Blue Moon Deaux, Ruck & Maul Red, American Devil Indian Pale Ale, Quiet Creek Kolsch, Northwest Pale Ale, Golden Czech Pils, Beach Babe Blonde, Grand Bohemian Czech Pils Trois, Diablo IPA+, Columbus Cascading Amber Ale, High Country Gold Lager Ale,
Chuck N
Braumeister
Braumeister

Post by Chuck N »

Just to clear things up, here's a photo of a pair of bodacious boobs...

Image has been removed by the moderators!

And kept for our own enjoyment

Ah shucks. That's too bad. They were some nice ones too.

:D :whistle: :p

Well here's a pic of a not so nice pair of bodacious boobs...
dumbanddumber.jpg
dumbanddumber.jpg (98.38 KiB) Viewed 846 times
HTH.
Things men have made with wakened hands, and put soft life into
Are awake through years with transferred touch and go on glowing
For long years.
And for this reason some old things are lovely
Warm still with the life of forgotten men who made them.

― D.H. Lawrence
T8rSalad
Fully Fermented
Fully Fermented

Post by T8rSalad »

Not that anyone cares but SWMBO, but we just locked in our October trip back to the beautiful coast of Oregon with Frisbee leading the pack of us...he loves the beaches, rocky or sandy, and all the geocaches we trek for. Gotta get the travel pipeline ready for build. Momma's happy so are Frisbee and me.
L8r T8r

berryman
Brew Guru
Brew Guru

Post by berryman »

T8rSalad wrote:Not that anyone cares but SWMBO, but we just locked in our October trip back to the beautiful coast of Oregon with Frisbee leading the pack of us...he loves the beaches, rocky or sandy, and all the geocaches we trek for. Gotta get the travel pipeline ready for build. Momma's happy so are Frisbee and me.
Good for you T8rS, it's great to take a vacation/getaway. I've never been that far north on the west coast, but would like to see it someday.
Happy Hound Brewery

― Thomas A. Edison
FrozenInTime
FrozenInTime
FrozenInTime

Post by FrozenInTime »

T8rSalad wrote:Not that anyone cares but SWMBO, but we just locked in our October trip back to the beautiful coast of Oregon with Frisbee leading the pack of us...he loves the beaches, rocky or sandy, and all the geocaches we trek for. Gotta get the travel pipeline ready for build. Momma's happy so are Frisbee and me.

I care! Hope y'all have fun, I love the pacific northwest coastline. I am hoping to see it soon but there are some big monkey wrenches in the mix now, still..... hope. Never been to the oregon coast line, but love the washington coast. Some day we will travel south of washington to see more of it.
Life is short, live it to it's fullest!
Brewbirds
Brew Guru
Brew Guru

Post by Brewbirds »

Great to here you guys get to do it again T8r, it was obviously a blast for you all the first time around. :banana: :banana: :banana

Don't forget pics for your Borg brothers.

:cheers:

Oh Hey! just thought of it are the kidlets going too?
Sibling Brewers
berryman
Brew Guru
Brew Guru

Post by berryman »

Evily's post on "Beer Wedding Ideas" got me thinking way back to my own wedding. We had a pretty good sized wedding and it was an outdoor wedding. The preacher told us he didn't mind alcohol after the ceremony and that was up to us what we did after, but he said he would refuse to do the ceremony if anyone in the wedding party was intoxicated or appeared to be. My soon to be wife gave me the look.
On our wedding day my buddies brought the kegs and we put them on ice and tapped them 8 am in the morning, needless to say by the time of the ceremony at 2 pm I had consumed a lot of beer. My soon-to-be-wife came walking up to us (the wedding party and preacher) with her Dad as is done in weddings and I got the look again. But all went well, the preacher had no idea how much beer I had to drink that morning, I had him fooled but not the wife, and still to this day I can get that look from her once and a while. She knows me well.
Happy Hound Brewery

― Thomas A. Edison
T8rSalad
Fully Fermented
Fully Fermented

Post by T8rSalad »

Brewbirds wrote:Great to here you guys get to do it again T8r, it was obviously a blast for you all the first time around. :banana: :banana: :banana

Don't forget pics for your Borg brothers.
:cheers:
Oh Hey! just thought of it are the kidlets going too?
Brewbirds: thanks for asking...they are doing excellent, school is good for them and they get to ride a bus to & from school which I think was cool when I was their age and never did get to ride a bus until 7th grade. Aidan was playing Wii basketball tonite and Ayla and I were the cheerleaders rooting for Aidan to score and win of course. Funny little thing rolled out of Ayla's mouth after Aidan lost the first game when she said "Now remember Aidan, practice makes perfect". She is only 6 years old and lo & behold, he won the next 3 games. Love those kiddos...

:thanks: Brewbirds, appreciate the thoughts and keeping them in your prayers...

Salud :urock:
L8r T8r

Tabasco
Fully Fermented
Fully Fermented

Post by Tabasco »

How's everybody doing? I'm still brewing ... think of y'all alot, even though I haven't been around.

I missed y'all ... I'll be around more, to see how you're doing. Hope eveyone is fine .... :banana: