To move or not to move... a brewers dilema ...

Vent, Rant, Chat or just talk about whatever is on your mind! Keep it civil though!

Moderators: BlackDuck, Beer-lord, LouieMacGoo, philm00x, gwcr

Brewbirds
Brew Guru
Brew Guru

Re: To move or not to move... a brewers dilema ...

Post by Brewbirds »

All great suggestions and thanks for your input.

They are in a corner of the garage where the driver can decide to take them OR JoeC can hall a$$ out here and get them before the recycling truck shows up. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Sibling Brewers
Knightmare
Freshly Brewed
Freshly Brewed

Post by Knightmare »

I opted to only take my growlers and bigger bombers when we moved this summer. I mostly kegged anyway. We did however take about 300 canning jars with us because my wife refused to give them up. At least I have plenty of glassware for washed yeast!
Brewbirds
Brew Guru
Brew Guru

Post by Brewbirds »

Knightmare wrote:I opted to only take my growlers and bigger bombers when we moved this summer. I mostly kegged anyway. We did however take about 300 canning jars with us because my wife refused to give them up. At least I have plenty of glassware for washed yeast!
Hey Knightmare glad to see you posting again.... and thanks for doing so. Since it isn't an internal fight about what stays and goes if the canning jars made it then I'm going for it. :lol: :lol:

Plus my helper buddy/newbrewer has a bunch of packing peanuts to get rid of the glass gets to go :banana: :banana: :banana:

NOW if we can only agree on what to do with the dogs. :whistle: :whistle: :D
Sibling Brewers