Kealia's Kama Citra

Provide a review, whether it's from another Borg member or a commercial beer that you really like, this is the place to share! Cheers!

Moderators: BlackDuck, Beer-lord, LouieMacGoo, philm00x, gwcr

BlackDuck

Re: Kealia's Kama Citra

Post by BlackDuck »

Nice and simple recipe. Anybody that doubts extract can make a good beer needs to make this one. This was really good.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
ANTLER BREWING
Drinking
#93 - Gerst Amber Ale
Conditioning and Carbing

Fermenting

On Deck
TonyKZ1
Brew Master
Brew Master

Post by TonyKZ1 »

That extract recipe does look good, I may have to try making that one. Thanks for posting it.
Bailey's Billy Goat Brews
Kealia
Brew Guru
Brew Guru

Post by Kealia »

You are welcome Tony. I've done a number of these "15 minute" recipes with great success. This was the first batch I used Citra in and was very pleased with the results. And the label didn't hurt any either :whistle:
mashani
mashani
mashani

Post by mashani »

Half of what I make anymore is 20 or 15 minute boil recipes. I can vouch for their success too. Being able to pull that off has made it so I never have to fall back on HMEs to fit in a brew day when I'm busy, just add some good quality extract and I'm good to go. Even the Belgians I've done like "Easy French Blonde" as short boils have turned out great. In some styles you have to be careful about hop selection, that's all.
TonyKZ1
Brew Master
Brew Master

Post by TonyKZ1 »

Kealia wrote:You are welcome Tony. I've done a number of these "15 minute" recipes with great success. This was the first batch I used Citra in and was very pleased with the results. And the label didn't hurt any either :whistle:
Yea, I really like the name and label... [emoji41]

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Bailey's Billy Goat Brews