BrewDemon Stock Up Savings Items

Yes BrewDemon and Mr. Beer kits are pretty darn easy but sometime you need a little help from the Borg to get you on the right track. Post your questions here!

Moderators: BlackDuck, Beer-lord, LouieMacGoo, philm00x, gwcr

bpgreen
Uber Brewer
Uber Brewer

Re: BrewDemon Stock Up Savings Items

Post by bpgreen »

To close the loop on my story, Sam called me this morning and asked for a picture. He said that makes it easier for him to explain what they're doing wrong.

He refunded the money for the missing can and also explained some of the reasons that may have been behind the shipping problems. I can go into more detail if people are interested.
TonyKZ1
Brew Master
Brew Master

Post by TonyKZ1 »

Sure, I'd be interested in hearing about it. Feel free to pm me if other's aren't interested.
Thanks, Tony
Bailey's Billy Goat Brews
bpgreen
Uber Brewer
Uber Brewer

Post by bpgreen »

He said that the Black Rock line hasn't been selling as well as the smaller kits and they've got a number of new employees working there, so there may well be people who have never filled a Black Rock order before. My order was also larger than the typical order and larger orders are more commonly for resale so they ship out on pallets and aren't repackaged.
TonyKZ1
Brew Master
Brew Master

Post by TonyKZ1 »

Ahh I see, thanks for the info. The Black Rock 6G line are some of the refills I was looking at.
Bailey's Billy Goat Brews
bpgreen
Uber Brewer
Uber Brewer

Post by bpgreen »

TonyKZ1 wrote:Ahh I see, thanks for the info. The Black Rock 6G line are some of the refills I was looking at.
I think they've got it straightened out, now, so you should be good.