The No Post Post

Vent, Rant, Chat or just talk about whatever is on your mind! Keep it civil though!

Moderators: BlackDuck, Beer-lord, LouieMacGoo, philm00x, gwcr

berryman
Brew Guru
Brew Guru

Re: The No Post Post

Post by berryman »

On the way home from work tonight a Black Cat crossed in front of me (all Black & big), I had to get on the brakes a little. I looked over at him on the other side of the road and he was glaring at me but then almost had a smile on his face. Well I'm Not a superstitious person but why take a chance. So I decided to just drink beer tonight and not tackle any projects, just in case and it's all going smooth :)
Happy Hound Brewery

“I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work.”
― Thomas A. Edison
Dawg LB Steve
Brew Guru
Brew Guru

Post by Dawg LB Steve »

Inkleg's new barstool???
Attachments
image.jpg
image.jpg (73.09 KiB) Viewed 867 times
MONTUCKY BREWING
Currently brewing:

Next Up?
Kolsch?
Ginger Beer?
Traveling Red?
Yazoo Gerst Clone?
Peanut Butter Porter?

Currently Conditioning:
Cherry Mead
California Moscato

Currently enjoying:
Hardly Apple Cider on tap
Hardly Cherry Lime-Aid on tap
Oktoberfestive-Ale on tap
PGA Cider (Pear, Ginger, Apple) on tap 3rd Founders Cup 2016 King Of The Mountain on tap
Bottoms Up Brown on tap GOLD 2016 Ohio Brew Week Silver 2016 Ohio State Fair Silver 2016 Son of Brewzilla, Silver 2015 Son of Brewzilla, Bronze 2015 King Of The Mountain on tap
NITWIT BELGIAN STRONG ALE Banjo-Dawg RCE bottled
DAWG LB PALE ALE bottled
CITRA SLAPPED AMBER ALE bottle
MO FREEDOM SMaSH bottle
HOP TO IT IMPERIAL IPA bottle

Medal Count
Gold 3
Silver 5
Bronze 5
Actively brewing since December 2013
Inkleg
Brew Guru
Brew Guru

Post by Inkleg »

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
Actually I'm quite partial to floor vents. ;)
Naked Cat Brewery On Tap
Yazoo Sue Smoked Porter
Octoberfest
Le Petite Saison
Czech Pale Lager
A Toast to Big Fuzzy Russian Imperial Stout at 10%
Belgian Blond
Flower Power IPA
4 Kilts Clueless Belgian Strong
One Wort Two Yeast with Wyeast 2206
One Wort Two Yeast with WLP940
Shipwreck Saison
Chuck N
Braumeister
Braumeister

Post by Chuck N »

Dawg LB Steve wrote:Inkleg's new barstool???
I noticed though that that one is made for right-handed men. Do the make them them the lefties? :D
Last edited by Chuck N on Sun Jul 27, 2014 7:35 am, edited 1 time in total.
Things men have made with wakened hands, and put soft life into
Are awake through years with transferred touch and go on glowing
For long years.
And for this reason some old things are lovely
Warm still with the life of forgotten men who made them.

― D.H. Lawrence
Tabasco
Fully Fermented
Fully Fermented

Post by Tabasco »

Yankeedag
THE BEER NONG
THE BEER NONG

Post by Yankeedag »

:huh:
The Nong Brewery defines "Fermentation" as: Making "Rot" a Good Thing

:borg: Welcome to the BeerBorg Information Center. You will be assimilated. Resistance is Quite Futile: WE have BEER.
Yankeedag
THE BEER NONG
THE BEER NONG

Post by Yankeedag »

Hey DAVE:a reminder that you gotta cold crash the Groomsman's Pride when you get home tonight.

:borg: Welcome to the BeerBorg Information Center. You will be assimilated. Resistance is Quite Futile: WE have BEER.
berryman
Brew Guru
Brew Guru

Post by berryman »

I love my youngest daughters job (as long as I'm not doing it) She works in a hotel as a room cleaner, when she first started she was told any unopened beverages they could have or throw out. She said Dad there's a lot of beer left in the rooms, I said don't forget about old Dad. She brings me home beer most every night, usually just Bud or Coors but I put it in the fridg. and give it out to everybody that stops by to have a quick beer and bull$hit with me. Tonight I scored and I have had a few good ones too, but why would anybody in their right mind leave this behind?
If I didn't drink it and had no room to take it with me the next day, I would throw out my under-ware to make room to take it and enjoy it at another time.
Happy Hound Brewery

“I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work.”
― Thomas A. Edison
FrozenInTime
FrozenInTime
FrozenInTime

Post by FrozenInTime »

Life is *very* slowly returning back to (abby)normal. My wife underwent a surgery for a large bone graph and has been totally out of it. The surgeon said this is the largest one he has done, he even had another surgeon in the room to help. I have been faithfully babysitting my wife, at her side 24/7 taking care of her needs. My drinking, brewing, honey-do list and what not have been on a hold. My loving wife has been the recipient of 100% of my time. She is still swollen like a basket-ball and the pain level is finally subsiding some, she's down to a 5ish ona 1 ta 10 scale. Man, these operations affect you more than you realize until it happens to you. She's glad it's done and over-with, but if she knew then what she knows now... it would have took an army to drag her into the hospital again. We are hoping it is down enough she can go to work next week, she is going stir crazy putting up with me, I won't let her do anything. That is a first, a woman complaining I am pampering her too much... LOL
Life is short, live it to it's fullest!
BigPapaG
Uber Brewer
Uber Brewer

Post by BigPapaG »

FrozenInTime wrote:Life is *very* slowly returning back to (abby)normal. My wife underwent a surgery for a large bone graph and has been totally out of it. The surgeon said this is the largest one he has done, he even had another surgeon in the room to help. I have been faithfully babysitting my wife, at her side 24/7 taking care of her needs. My drinking, brewing, honey-do list and what not have been on a hold. My loving wife has been the recipient of 100% of my time. She is still swollen like a basket-ball and the pain level is finally subsiding some, she's down to a 5ish ona 1 ta 10 scale. Man, these operations affect you more than you realize until it happens to you. She's glad it's done and over-with, but if she knew then what she knows now... it would have took an army to drag her into the hospital again. We are hoping it is down enough she can go to work next week, she is going stir crazy putting up with me, I won't let her do anything. That is a first, a woman complaining I am pampering her too much... LOL
Your loving wife is a very lucky person what with you around!

Good on ya' and I hope she feels much better much soon!

:cool:
Rebel_B
Braumeister
Braumeister

Post by Rebel_B »

FrozenInTime wrote:Life is *very* slowly returning back to (abby)normal. My wife underwent a surgery for a large bone graph and has been totally out of it. The surgeon said this is the largest one he has done, he even had another surgeon in the room to help. I have been faithfully babysitting my wife, at her side 24/7 taking care of her needs.
I am certain that your wife will make a speedy recovery. She may not say it, but I am also sure she appreciates your attention and caregiving.
Drinking: Columbus Double India Pale Ale
Bottled/Conditioning: Trippel
Fermenting: Columbus Double India Pale Ale, Trippel
Beer-lord

Post by Beer-lord »

All the best for a quick recovery John. You're a trooper to make sure she's comfy. You'll get your pay back......for sure.
PABs Brewing
Planning
Brew good beer and live a hoppy life
Fermenting

Drinking
Disfucted
Smelly Hops
(split batch) A Many Stringed Bow
Up Next
Men In Black
Dawg LB Steve
Brew Guru
Brew Guru

Post by Dawg LB Steve »

All the best to your wife, FIT! I know that feeling of going stir crazy, was recovering from abdominal surgery with an infection in the incision and could not go into work for almost 3.5 months. Watching repeats of repeats got mind numbing!
:urock:
MONTUCKY BREWING
Currently brewing:

Next Up?
Kolsch?
Ginger Beer?
Traveling Red?
Yazoo Gerst Clone?
Peanut Butter Porter?

Currently Conditioning:
Cherry Mead
California Moscato

Currently enjoying:
Hardly Apple Cider on tap
Hardly Cherry Lime-Aid on tap
Oktoberfestive-Ale on tap
PGA Cider (Pear, Ginger, Apple) on tap 3rd Founders Cup 2016 King Of The Mountain on tap
Bottoms Up Brown on tap GOLD 2016 Ohio Brew Week Silver 2016 Ohio State Fair Silver 2016 Son of Brewzilla, Silver 2015 Son of Brewzilla, Bronze 2015 King Of The Mountain on tap
NITWIT BELGIAN STRONG ALE Banjo-Dawg RCE bottled
DAWG LB PALE ALE bottled
CITRA SLAPPED AMBER ALE bottle
MO FREEDOM SMaSH bottle
HOP TO IT IMPERIAL IPA bottle

Medal Count
Gold 3
Silver 5
Bronze 5
Actively brewing since December 2013
Yankeedag
THE BEER NONG
THE BEER NONG

Post by Yankeedag »

:razz: Glad to hear she's doing fine despite you.

I hope she gets well soon. Hanging around you for that long would drive anyone crazy. :jumpy:

FrozenInTime
FrozenInTime
FrozenInTime

Post by FrozenInTime »

Thanks y'all!

Yea, I know ya green goober, gots ta agree with ya. She's doin much better today, I'm staying away from her.... LOL. SHE has weapons in her hands. j/k... kinda... She's knitting, those knitting needles are HUGE... I'm keeping my distance... she can yell at me if she needs anything. She has told me a few times today to go for a bike ride, yea, get away from the ... house for a bit. I worked in the yard for a while, that's long enough out of the house when SWMBO is on good drugs. If I'm lucky, maybe she will share with me... LOL No, wait.. mines better... hehehehehe...... gawd I need a beer, have not had one since this started last week.
Life is short, live it to it's fullest!