Fizzics (not the meaning I think of...)

Share a deal or a steal you found with your BeerBorg buddies!

Moderators: BlackDuck, Beer-lord, LouieMacGoo, philm00x, gwcr

Whamolagan
Braumeister
Braumeister

Re: Fizzics (not the meaning I think of...)

Post by Whamolagan »

Hey it looks like we got us a newbie. Wbrewmaster why dont you introduce yourself in the welcoming thread so we all can get to know ya. Welcome to the club
natural320
Freshly Brewed
Freshly Brewed

Re: Fizzics (not the meaning I think of...)

Post by natural320 »

and the Lord said you got to RIIIIIISE UP!

welcome back to life "this thread" :lol:

here's the thing...I saw this in Target (I think, doesn't matter!) a few months ago and had the same: this is a bunch of BS and a complete waste of money. fast forward to last night, and lo and behold...it was on Shark Tank (rerun from on demand). I have never ever seen ALL the sharks like a product and start fighting with each other like they did over this thingy.

Cuban and Lori ended up backing like 2.5 MILLION though!?!!?! it was crazy. so I started looking at reviews. where most of them freebie giveaways? yeah probably, but everyone is glowing about the beer after running through this! I am hoping the price is reduced dramatically, and/or that there is a demo of it somewhere to test it out...because color me interested as hell in this :shots: and I am a cheap bastard (with a 2 tap kegerator, and about to build another 2 tapper).

besides the "magic" of the foam...if this thing REALLY can keep a growler cold and fresh over the course of a weekend...well I might get back into growlers again!
Little Bastards Brewing Project - "evolution of an obsession"
Drinkin': Southern Sunset, Stupid Easy Cider, Dunkleweizen, Wedding IPA (congrats bro!)
kegged and waiting: Yella beer (Bavarian lager)
up next: another Hefe, Counselor Williams Brown Ale, a string of lagers