Eight years ago today...

Vent, Rant, Chat or just talk about whatever is on your mind! Keep it civil though!

Moderators: BlackDuck, Beer-lord, LouieMacGoo, philm00x, gwcr

berryman
Brew Guru
Brew Guru

Re: Eight years ago today...

Post by berryman »

This whole beer brewing ride has been so great over the years and I have learned so much from you guys from back in MB days from Swen, FDave, Mash, Dag ,FIT. BPgreen , Screwy, Gymrat, Kelia and a very lot of others to just name a few. Now this forum takes it all to a new level and I always like the help I get here. So much combined experience available here. I salute LouieMacGoo for putting this forum together and the others that help and keep it going and always help on things..BL, BD
Happy Hound Brewery

“I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work.”
― Thomas A. Edison
swenocha
Uber Brewer
Uber Brewer

Post by swenocha »

I received a Mr. B kit, and joined Mr. B's message board, after Christmas '09, so I apparently just hit 10 years. Went from the first WCPA straight up, to grain and hop additions in the 2nd batch, and onto mini-mashes within the first couple months. Good times...
Swenocha is a vast bastard of brewing knowledge - Wings_Fan_In_KC

Fermenting:
nada... zip...

Drinking:
nada... zip... maybe an N/A beer here and there...
docpd
Fully Fermented
Fully Fermented

Post by docpd »

I received a Mr Beer kit for Christmas 2009. I brewed my first batch, the WCPA, on January 1, 2010, so I just hit 10 years. Haven't brewed as much the past 2 years because my wife has had some health issues and I owe her more of my spare time. Still enjoy brewing. Today I brewed a Honey Bourbon Dark Ale.