Recipe Collaboration Exchange!

Vent, Rant, Chat or just talk about whatever is on your mind! Keep it civil though!

Moderators: BlackDuck, Beer-lord, LouieMacGoo, philm00x, gwcr

T8rSalad
Fully Fermented
Fully Fermented

Re: Recipe Collaboration Exchange!

Post by T8rSalad »

FedoraDave wrote:Your heart is in the right place, Birdie (right between your lungs), but I would discourage this.

If someone feels intimidated, or not ready, then that's their prerogative. Also, in the past, people have signed up and then sort of fallen off the map, which isn't fair to their partners, and it seems to me brewers with a certain level of experience would be more likely to stick with it. Someone who doesn't have his sea legs just yet might let his enthusiasm overtake his confidence, and then have misgivings. That, or perhaps they come to realize this isn't the hobby for them, after the initial rush. I don't know, exactly, but as much as I want a lot of people to sign up, I'd much rather have a smaller group that was made up of people committed to the idea.

Yo, The Hat: If you are out of balance on 2's and 3's, Please feel free to slip me back down to a two if you come up short...I am flexible either way and I can learn from a one as easy as from a four. You can teach this ol' dog a trick or two, just ask SWMBO or Frisbee!!!

:oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :uwish:
L8r T8r

Fermenting: Quiet Kreek Kolsch Deaux, First Pitch Pilsner Ale Trois

Conditioning: Nut Brown Vienna Lager Ale, PilotHouse Pilsner, Johnny Silk's ESB 4th gen, Blue Moon Clone Trois, Fallen Friar Deaux, Arizona Country Canadian Draft Deaux

Drinking & Sharing: Rose's Rambling Red, Blue Moon Deaux, Ruck & Maul Red, American Devil Indian Pale Ale, Quiet Creek Kolsch, Northwest Pale Ale, Golden Czech Pils, Beach Babe Blonde, Grand Bohemian Czech Pils Trois, Diablo IPA+, Columbus Cascading Amber Ale, High Country Gold Lager Ale,
monsteroyd
Brew Master
Brew Master

Post by monsteroyd »

Im here. Bring it o experienced ones. (Sorry too many patriots this evening. Damn i make great beer.)
Brewbirds
Brew Guru
Brew Guru

Post by Brewbirds »

Dave you have it Sooo figured out. We need to get BYO or Zymurgy to do an article on your RCE I bet it would be a huge hit

:fedora: :urock: :banana:
Sibling Brewers
FedoraDave
FedoraDave
FedoraDave

Post by FedoraDave »

monsteroyd wrote:Im here. Bring it o experienced ones. (Sorry too many patriots this evening. Damn i make great beer.)
Glad you're onboard, monster! And your Level would be...............?
Obey The Hat!

http://www.homebrew-with-the-hat.com

Some regard me as a Sensei of Brewing
Fedora Brauhaus
Up Next:
Old Smokey Amber Ale
Fermenting/Conditioning
100 Years War IPA -- Rocking Chair Orange Wheat -- Ottertoberfest
Drinking:
South Ferry Steam Beer
FedoraDave
FedoraDave
FedoraDave

Post by FedoraDave »

Brewbirds wrote:Dave you have it Sooo figured out. We need to get BYO or Zymurgy to do an article on your RCE I bet it would be a huge hit

:fedora: :urock: :banana:
You flatter me, Birdie. I have no doubt that there's an overabundance of brewers who do this very thing, in one way or another. But I do appreciate your kind sentiments.
Obey The Hat!

http://www.homebrew-with-the-hat.com

Some regard me as a Sensei of Brewing
Fedora Brauhaus
Up Next:
Old Smokey Amber Ale
Fermenting/Conditioning
100 Years War IPA -- Rocking Chair Orange Wheat -- Ottertoberfest
Drinking:
South Ferry Steam Beer
StatsandBrew

Post by StatsandBrew »

I'd like to get in if it's not too late.

Level 4 (But not many batches at that level.)
Drink a salute to William S. Gosset (aka "Student-t"), one of history's most important statisticians and a brewer at Guinness!
monsteroyd
Brew Master
Brew Master

Post by monsteroyd »

FedoraDave wrote:
monsteroyd wrote:Im here. Bring it o experienced ones. (Sorry too many patriots this evening. Damn i make great beer.)
Glad you're onboard, monster! And your Level would be...............?
Level 1.5 :-)

Monty