more missing members

Take a minute to introduce yourself to the Borg and tell us what's brewing. You can ask questions here too!

Moderators: BlackDuck, Beer-lord, LouieMacGoo, philm00x, gwcr

haerbob3
Braumeister
Braumeister

more missing members

Post by haerbob3 »

Just thought of a couple more missing BORG members. TimeTraveler & Manofwar any able to get a hold of them??
im Leben Geduld ist eine Tugend
in Brau-es ist eine Anforderung

in life patience is a virtue
in brewing it is a requirement

You are stronger than you think you are!!!!
~~Andy Wesley 1973 -- 2013
jimjohson
Brewer of the Month
Brewer of the Month

Re: more missing members

Post by jimjohson »

and we can't just go back to the other site and pm them. curse you MrB for taking that away. :throw:
"Filled with mingled cream and amber
I will drain that glass again.
Such hilarious visions clamber
Through the chambers of my brain
-- Quaintest thoughts -- Queerest fancies
Come to life and fade away;
Who cares how time advances?
I am drinking ale today."

Edgar Allan Poe
LouieMacGoo
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LouieMacGoo »

Manowarfan was actually one of the first to join but hasn't posted anything yet.
Worrying can spoil the taste of beer more then anything else! ~ Charles Papazian

Find out more about Yeast, Hops, Grains and Cleaning & Sanitizing
Whats Brewing

Fermenting:

#40 - Citra-Nilla Cream Ale IPA - Brewed:9/20/15

Conditioning:
#39 - Dead Fly IPA - Brewed: 8/29/15 Bottled: 9/27/15
#38 - Apricot Hefeweizen (Colab w/Adam at SOL)- Brewed: 8/8/15

Drinking
#36 - Summer Wheat: Oberon Clone - Brewed: 7/11/15
#37 - Hickory Bourbon Honey Porter - Brewed: 7/18/15
#33 - Younger No. 1 Scottish Strong Ale - Brewed: 3/29/15
#28 - Hard Mulled Cider, Brewed 10/11/14 Kegged
#29 - Strawberry Lime Cider, Brewed/10/19/14 Kegged

Gone
#34 - Second Runnings IPA - Brewed: 3/29/15
#32 - Harvest Nugget Smash v2 (TBD) Brewed 11/27/14
#35 - Columbus Pale Ale - Brewed: 5/02/15
BigPapaG
Uber Brewer
Uber Brewer

Post by BigPapaG »

Mashani, DRabbit, Oly...
Gymrat
Brew Guru
Brew Guru

Post by Gymrat »

I haven't seen DRabbit post in a really long time. He was another one who started about the same time I did.
jivex5k
Fully Fermented
Fully Fermented

Post by jivex5k »

Yankeedag and packerduf need to mosy on over too.
And damn, Screwy too.... he's expertise in yeast is astounding.
"The trouble with quotes on the internet is you can never be sure if they are true." - Walt Whitman
Tabasco
Fully Fermented
Fully Fermented

Post by Tabasco »

jimjohson wrote:and we can't just go back to the other site and pm them. curse you MrB for taking that away. :throw:
What also frosts me ... and it's my fault as well, but ... I haven't been around for a lot of months. There are real good people on there who I've forgotten their real first names. No way to go look it up, and people don't seem to be putting their names in here. I'm embarassed to say which of you I've forgotten your names, so I will hold off on that for a while. Well, one dude's name I forgot is Fedora Dave's. Anyone remember his first name?
Tabasco
Fully Fermented
Fully Fermented

Post by Tabasco »

haerbob3 wrote:Just thought of a couple more missing BORG members. TimeTraveler & Manofwar any able to get a hold of them??
Holy crap your cat looks just like my cat Ingrid.
whynot

Post by whynot »

Yankeedag has been in the tap room. He is in the middle of relocating (real world).
Gymrat
Brew Guru
Brew Guru

Post by Gymrat »

Tabasco wrote:
jimjohson wrote:and we can't just go back to the other site and pm them. curse you MrB for taking that away. :throw:
What also frosts me ... and it's my fault as well, but ... I haven't been around for a lot of months. There are real good people on there who I've forgotten their real first names. No way to go look it up, and people don't seem to be putting their names in here. I'm embarassed to say which of you I've forgotten your names, so I will hold off on that for a while. Well, one dude's name I forgot is Fedora Dave's. Anyone remember his first name?
Roger here
BigPapaG
Uber Brewer
Uber Brewer

Post by BigPapaG »

George here...
Chuck N
Braumeister
Braumeister

Post by Chuck N »

Tabasco wrote:
I'm in the same boat, Tabasco. For the life of me I can't remember Dave's first name either. I want to say it has something to to do with "hat". :lol:
Things men have made with wakened hands, and put soft life into
Are awake through years with transferred touch and go on glowing
For long years.
And for this reason some old things are lovely
Warm still with the life of forgotten men who made them.

― D.H. Lawrence
Yankeedag
THE BEER NONG
THE BEER NONG

Post by Yankeedag »

Bumped into FIT last night. Told me I was missing out. I'm such a Tard. I've been hanging out in the Tap room wondering where everyone went.
I'm still pharting around trying to learn this modle, so bear with my (normal) stupidity and zero learning curve. :thanks:
News update: the house sale is going great (cross fingers), and as I may have bored you with the information before, I and the Auzziechickypoo will be heading to Washington State as soon as we put ink to paper on the house.
It's going to take about 6~ish months for me to get that "become an Aussie" visa, so I'll be up north for a while. Still looking at getting that weener bagle and visiting a few places.
For Louie: Don't block me when I move down under (even tho ALL my posts are spam), :borg:
The Nong Brewery defines "Fermentation" as: Making "Rot" a Good Thing

:borg: Welcome to the BeerBorg Information Center. You will be assimilated. Resistance is Quite Futile: WE have BEER.
Tabasco
Fully Fermented
Fully Fermented

Post by Tabasco »

Thanks Roger. That would be my one recommendation for this borg, especially as new members come in ... to put a field for real name ... for people who choose to put it in. Many people don't want to put their last name, but it's nice to know what folks are called outside the borg. I remember names real good when I meet people in person, but when I take a hiatus from posting, when I come back I remember all my cyber friends, but there are always a few who's real first names I forget.

For example, beerlabelman ... I tossed a few back with him, and I will always remember he's Steve.

My motorcycle board, I remember many, many first names ... but I've made 15,000 + posts since '04.

P.S. MrB was great at sending emails out to sell us stuff. If they can't be bothered sending something out saying their sorry for the inconvenience please be patient type of thing, pfffffffffffffttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt
Tabasco
Fully Fermented
Fully Fermented

Post by Tabasco »

BigPapaG wrote:George here...
George, thanks ... I actually remembered yours, I don't know how. Maybe it was the G, heh heh. I hope you're feeling well these days. I remember a few years ago you had a bout of something going on. Great to see you, thanks for posting.