Couldn't pass up the deal

Vent, Rant, Chat or just talk about whatever is on your mind! Keep it civil though!

Moderators: BlackDuck, Beer-lord, LouieMacGoo, philm00x, gwcr

BeerRust
Brew Master
Brew Master

Couldn't pass up the deal

Post by BeerRust »

I haven't ordered anything from Mr Beer since coming over here in Aug. But I couldn't pass on their deal. 2 for 1.

I ordered the Patriot Lager deluxe bottling system.

I got
2 cans Patriot
2 pale LME
2 packets cleanser
2 bottling systems (12 bottles each)
2 packets carbonation drops

All for $50 shipped.
Bluejaye
Fully Fermented
Fully Fermented

Re: Couldn't pass up the deal

Post by Bluejaye »

I couldn't pass up the 2 for 1 deal, either. Especially since I want a simple base like Patriot Lager to experiment with / compare different yeasts.
Fishybrewer

Post by Fishybrewer »

Now I don't feel so bad. I too bought 4 cans of Patriot at half price. Nice to have one on hand for a quick and easy brew to play around with. Had not bought from Mr Beer in a year. All grain is far superior though. Cheers
mashani
mashani
mashani

Post by mashani »

Yeah I got some too. I could not pass up $8 each for the "deluxe" (hme + a bag of pale extract) including S&H. (I had a coupon that stacked). That extract has no flavor or aroma to speak of, so I can make just about anything with it and some steeping grains and hops. Cheap easy mode beer for a day with little time to spend.
BeerRust
Brew Master
Brew Master

Post by BeerRust »

mashani wrote:Yeah I got some too. I could not pass up $8 each for the "deluxe" (hme + a bag of pale extract) including S&H. (I had a coupon that stacked). That extract has no flavor or aroma to speak of, so I can make just about anything with it and some steeping grains and hops. Cheap easy mode beer for a day with little time to spend.
That's what I figured. It's a good base plus the LME together was a good deal.