Firestone Propagator

Provide a review, whether it's from another Borg member or a commercial beer that you really like, this is the place to share! Cheers!

Moderators: BlackDuck, Beer-lord, LouieMacGoo, philm00x, gwcr

Kealia
Brew Guru
Brew Guru

Firestone Propagator

Post by Kealia »

If I read/recall correctly, this pale ale is replacing their Pale 31 ( :( ) and is only available in the mixed 12-pack. That's not a bad thing as the pack is:
3 X Union Jack IPA
3 X Luponic Distortion IPA
3 X Easy JAck Session IPA
3 X Propagator APA

I also *think* I read that the hops in this beer may rotate like Luponic, but this is a Pale Ale. From their site:
We’re not sure if it’s a coincidence or conspiracy, but numerous “old school” American hops begin with the third letter of the alphabet, including Cascade, Centennial, Chinook, CTZ and Cashmere. Our C-Hops pale ale is a tribute to these classics—and to our own Pale 31 heritage. Accordingly, C-Hops is a modern throwback, balancing assertive hoppiness with a full malt middle.
The aroma is "familiar" but with a hint of orange citrus (to me). The taste is the same - familiar, but different (much like the latest version of Luponic, IMO). It's nice that it's a pale and it's easy to have more than 1 without getting bogged down. I do like a solid pale ale and this didn't disappoint at all.

Now for the rest of the 12-pack..... :clink: