It's all good!

The information and announcements you need to know about the BeerBorg community.

Moderators: BlackDuck, Beer-lord, LouieMacGoo, philm00x, gwcr

Yankeedag
THE BEER NONG
THE BEER NONG

Re: It's all good!

Post by Yankeedag »

in a few weeks I will be having a face to face with Diane B. I'll be asking wahzup wid Midder Beeer when I see her.
The Nong Brewery defines "Fermentation" as: Making "Rot" a Good Thing

:borg: Welcome to the BeerBorg Information Center. You will be assimilated. Resistance is Quite Futile: WE have BEER.
joechianti
Fully Fermented
Fully Fermented

Post by joechianti »

Yankeedag wrote:in a few weeks I will be having a face to face with Diane B. I'll be asking wahzup wid Midder Beeer when I see her.
Dag, if you really do see Diane, and if you don't mind, would you try to find out what ever happened to old CEO Mike? His avatar vanished from the forum even before the "upgrades" took place, but all the other folks at Mr Beer were still listed on the forum. I kinda liked him and was wanting to visit him when I had the funds, but I'm not even sure if he's still with Mr. Beer anymore.
Yankeedag
THE BEER NONG
THE BEER NONG

Post by Yankeedag »

sure, if I can remember to ask. It's gonna kinda be an emotional exchange when I meet her. She's taking my girls for me.

:borg: Welcome to the BeerBorg Information Center. You will be assimilated. Resistance is Quite Futile: WE have BEER.
joechianti
Fully Fermented
Fully Fermented

Post by joechianti »

Yankeedag wrote:sure, if I can remember to ask. It's gonna kinda be an emotional exchange when I meet her. She's taking my girls for me.
Oh, wow. Diane's taking your dogs. I'm glad to see they found a good home. Good for her. And for you. And for the girls. It's funny at a time like this to be reminded what great people work for Mr Beer. I just don't know what happened. But I worked for a great company once, with great people in it, salt of the earth. Until one corporation after the other kept buying it out and making it worse with every "upgrade". The same great people were at the bottom, but the s**t just kept rolling down on us from the top, faster and faster until nobody could recognize the place anymore as the company it once was, and all the great individuals were broken down and lost, one by one. I love progress.
Yankeedag
THE BEER NONG
THE BEER NONG

Post by Yankeedag »

I hear that Joe

rickbray66
Brew Fool
Brew Fool

Post by rickbray66 »

Yankeedag wrote:sure, if I can remember to ask. It's gonna kinda be an emotional exchange when I meet her. She's taking my girls for me.
That is really awesome to hear Dag. Glad it appears to have worked out.

Rick
Yankeedag
THE BEER NONG
THE BEER NONG

Post by Yankeedag »

Yeah, it's surprising how a lot of Stress has just vaporized when she emailed me and said she take the ones I couldn't adopt out. I'm not expecting her to keep them, she'll just have more time than I to find loving homes for them. These girls have never been mistreated so they are trusting loveable smooch pooches.

Brousenhaus

Post by Brousenhaus »

LouieMacGoo wrote:Well, after a long absence and all the spam issue the BeerBorg Social suffered we are finally back up and running! Unfortunately the old format wasn't quite as robust as I had hoped it would be and as a result of being inundated by the spammers I abandoned that platform for something I know and trust! So here we are with an actual forum format which many of you are much more familiar with and comfortable with.

There will continue to be improvements as time allows and I hope that this forum will continue to grow to meet the needs of the BeerBorg community!

Cheers and RDWAHAHB!

Louie

Thanks Louie for giving us a place to call home! The place looks great!
Brew List
Upcoming Brews:
Diable IPA (Mr. Beer Craft Series)
American Porter (Robust softpack)
Classic American Light (Pale softpack)
Rose's Rambling Red modified (Smooth softpack)

In the fermenter: (date brewed)
Northwest Pale Ale (Mr. Beer Craft Series) 8/3/13
Grand Bohemian Czech Pilsner (Pale softpack)8/3/13

In the bottle: (date bottled)
Winter Dark Ale (Mr. Beer Craft Series) 2/2/13
Bewitched Amber Ale (Mr. Beer Craft Series) 2/2/13
Oktoberfest lager 10/15/12
American Ale 10/15/12
Black Tower Porter 9/23/12
Dubbel Trouble (recipe) 9/23/12

All gone: (date bottled)
Bewitched Porter (recipe) 8/25/12