Unbelievable!

The information and announcements you need to know about the BeerBorg community.

Moderators: BlackDuck, Beer-lord, LouieMacGoo, philm00x, gwcr

LouieMacGoo
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Unbelievable!

Post by LouieMacGoo »

Wings_Fan_In_KC wrote:
LouieMacGoo wrote:If someone would have told me 2 weeks ago that this site would have 100 user by the middle of August I would have said they were out of the mind! It's funny how things can change in such a short time. 12 days ago we had essentially 5 members, philm00x, jpsherman, JimJohnson, Wings fan in KC, vmaxept and myself (ok 6 people) Anyway on August 2 people started to trickle in from Mr. Beer, from there every day we gained more and more members until now just 12 days later there are 100 BeerBorg Members!!! :jumpy:

It just is amazing to think that some of the best people to surf the web (and brew beer) landed here on the BeerBorg site instead or anyone of numerous other homebrew forum sites! I am very thankful for that and I am excited to see what the future brings. This should be one hell of a ride and I'm glad you are all here to take it with me!

Some other stats:

Total posts: 3080+
Total Topics: 256+

Very impressive! :thanks: :barman:
I don't know why I didn't just say "F*ck It" two weeks ago and start posting here full time. That new forum sucks ass and they didn't seem to want to help anyone like me get our profiles, pics and post counts restored. So....F*ck it. I'm here to stay.
It's about effin time you moved your butt over here! You stubborn SOB! Don't you know I did this all for you! :jumpy: :uwish:
Worrying can spoil the taste of beer more then anything else! ~ Charles Papazian

Find out more about Yeast, Hops, Grains and Cleaning & Sanitizing
Whats Brewing

Fermenting:

#40 - Citra-Nilla Cream Ale IPA - Brewed:9/20/15

Conditioning:
#39 - Dead Fly IPA - Brewed: 8/29/15 Bottled: 9/27/15
#38 - Apricot Hefeweizen (Colab w/Adam at SOL)- Brewed: 8/8/15

Drinking
#36 - Summer Wheat: Oberon Clone - Brewed: 7/11/15
#37 - Hickory Bourbon Honey Porter - Brewed: 7/18/15
#33 - Younger No. 1 Scottish Strong Ale - Brewed: 3/29/15
#28 - Hard Mulled Cider, Brewed 10/11/14 Kegged
#29 - Strawberry Lime Cider, Brewed/10/19/14 Kegged

Gone
#34 - Second Runnings IPA - Brewed: 3/29/15
#32 - Harvest Nugget Smash v2 (TBD) Brewed 11/27/14
#35 - Columbus Pale Ale - Brewed: 5/02/15
Wings_Fan_In_KC
Wings_KC
Wings_KC

Post by Wings_Fan_In_KC »

I know, Louie, man and as one of the charter members from waaaay back, I should be kicked in the nards.

LOL
I'm A Friggin' Hop Grenade !!
Crazy Dog Brewing
22.50 Gallons Brewed in 2014

Jan 6th: HCCD Mod II
Jan 27th: Diablo IPA Mod
Feb 18th: Pilothouse Pilsner Mod II
Mar 13th: Witty Monk Witbier Mod II
Moved in June disupting my brewing and pipeline
July 19th: OVL Mod II
Late Aug: Bewitched Amber Ale Mod
Oct: High Country Canadian Mod III
Nov: St Pat's Irish Stout/Vanilla Porter Mod
Dec: Pilothouse Pilsner Mod III
T8rSalad
Fully Fermented
Fully Fermented

Post by T8rSalad »

Is this borg owned or ran by Brew-Demon? Is it owned or ran by Mr Beer?

I ask first so that if my fingers run long with the proverbial jabs, I won't get Circumsized, er Censored, and most of the time it is all in jest (okay sometimes)...I absolutely promise to never insult our Grand-Master Louie MacGoo or his house. Are the sponsors fair game if we give honest true-to-heart reviews as well? Thanks in advance

:give: :give: :give: :give: :give: :give:
L8r T8r

Fermenting: Quiet Kreek Kolsch Deaux, First Pitch Pilsner Ale Trois

Conditioning: Nut Brown Vienna Lager Ale, PilotHouse Pilsner, Johnny Silk's ESB 4th gen, Blue Moon Clone Trois, Fallen Friar Deaux, Arizona Country Canadian Draft Deaux

Drinking & Sharing: Rose's Rambling Red, Blue Moon Deaux, Ruck & Maul Red, American Devil Indian Pale Ale, Quiet Creek Kolsch, Northwest Pale Ale, Golden Czech Pils, Beach Babe Blonde, Grand Bohemian Czech Pils Trois, Diablo IPA+, Columbus Cascading Amber Ale, High Country Gold Lager Ale,
LouieMacGoo
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LouieMacGoo »

T8rSalad wrote:Is this borg owned or ran by Brew-Demon? Is it owned or ran by Mr Beer?

I ask first so that if my fingers run long with the proverbial jabs, I won't get Circumsized, er Censored, and most of the time it is all in jest (okay sometimes)...I absolutely promise to never insult our Grand-Master Louie MacGoo or his house. Are the sponsors fair game if we give honest true-to-heart reviews as well? Thanks in advance

:give: :give: :give: :give: :give: :give:
BeerBorg.com is privately run by me with no affiliations to any home brew suppliers or any other companies. I have invited several companies including Mr. Beer, BrewDemon, MoreBeer, Northern Brewer and others to participate in the forum and interact directly with the community. I have mentioned this in other topics and I will say it again, as long as people are respectful to each other and follow the "golden rule" they can talk about anything they want. No censorship and no slanted opinions. If you like something say so if you don't like something let it be known as long as it doesn't turn into a bashfest or flame war and is respectful!

I just want this to be a place that everyone can continue to enjoy the home brewing and continue the brewmance!

:thanks:
Worrying can spoil the taste of beer more then anything else! ~ Charles Papazian

Find out more about Yeast, Hops, Grains and Cleaning & Sanitizing
Whats Brewing

Fermenting:

#40 - Citra-Nilla Cream Ale IPA - Brewed:9/20/15

Conditioning:
#39 - Dead Fly IPA - Brewed: 8/29/15 Bottled: 9/27/15
#38 - Apricot Hefeweizen (Colab w/Adam at SOL)- Brewed: 8/8/15

Drinking
#36 - Summer Wheat: Oberon Clone - Brewed: 7/11/15
#37 - Hickory Bourbon Honey Porter - Brewed: 7/18/15
#33 - Younger No. 1 Scottish Strong Ale - Brewed: 3/29/15
#28 - Hard Mulled Cider, Brewed 10/11/14 Kegged
#29 - Strawberry Lime Cider, Brewed/10/19/14 Kegged

Gone
#34 - Second Runnings IPA - Brewed: 3/29/15
#32 - Harvest Nugget Smash v2 (TBD) Brewed 11/27/14
#35 - Columbus Pale Ale - Brewed: 5/02/15
Inkleg
Brew Guru
Brew Guru

Post by Inkleg »

LouieMacGoo wrote: continue the brewmance!
....and this is why we love you Louie. :rolleyes:
Naked Cat Brewery On Tap
Yazoo Sue Smoked Porter
Octoberfest
Le Petite Saison
Czech Pale Lager
A Toast to Big Fuzzy Russian Imperial Stout at 10%
Belgian Blond
Flower Power IPA
4 Kilts Clueless Belgian Strong
One Wort Two Yeast with Wyeast 2206
One Wort Two Yeast with WLP940