Need to vent a little

Vent, Rant, Chat or just talk about whatever is on your mind! Keep it civil though!

Moderators: BlackDuck, Beer-lord, LouieMacGoo, philm00x, gwcr

jimjohson
Brewer of the Month
Brewer of the Month

Re: Need to vent a little

Post by jimjohson »

yeah we been looking at what VA has, and it looks like swmbo could take classes to care of me (free) and get an allowance for doing so if I needed it. But gettin straight answers from VA is still like pulling teeth. Takes a long time just to figure your way thru what you can and can't do, or service you may find useful. Having said that I got to say: I'm on a good VA system, east Alabama (Tuskegee) long known for taking good care of Vets. i.e. when I told my Dr I thought I had sleep apnea, I was in for a sleep study 2 days later. had the cpap by noon the day after the study.
"Filled with mingled cream and amber
I will drain that glass again.
Such hilarious visions clamber
Through the chambers of my brain
-- Quaintest thoughts -- Queerest fancies
Come to life and fade away;
Who cares how time advances?
I am drinking ale today."

Edgar Allan Poe
Yankeedag
THE BEER NONG
THE BEER NONG

Post by Yankeedag »

jimjohson wrote:yeah we been looking at what VA has, and it looks like swmbo could take classes to care of me (free) and get an allowance for doing so if I needed it. But gettin straight answers from VA is still like pulling teeth. Takes a long time just to figure your way thru what you can and can't do, or service you may find useful. Having said that I got to say: I'm on a good VA system, east Alabama (Tuskegee) long known for taking good care of Vets. i.e. when I told my Dr I thought I had sleep apnea, I was in for a sleep study 2 days later. had the cpap by noon the day after the study.
:borg: I sometimes wonder: If we took all the Bureaucrats and just shot them, we could solve a lot of problems. It would clear out the dead wood blockage, and open up employment opportunities. But in order to do that, the amount of forms you'd have to fill out would be humongus. :fedora:
The Nong Brewery defines "Fermentation" as: Making "Rot" a Good Thing

:borg: Welcome to the BeerBorg Information Center. You will be assimilated. Resistance is Quite Futile: WE have BEER.
truckndad
Freshly Brewed
Freshly Brewed

Post by truckndad »

Since my wife is off on Monday I took the day off. We'll be going around looking at homes. Decided we just wanted to pop in for a visit so we can see what security is like, what the lobby and rooms look like on a normal basis. We don't want a tour, we want a look at how the place is everyday. I think by the time Monday's done we'll have gotten a few answers as to how we'll proceed from here